WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lagos - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lagos > Topics

Subject: tb87/hi ev'ry1
Replies: 2 Views: 1553

teebee87 5/29/2007 - 5:12:24
Hi guys, pls can anyone help me out on how 2 upload photos on this site..i'll b glad if i cld be helpd *

ngrguy 6/9/2007 - 11:40:17
Hey Teebee, I copied this from the sites help page. Hope it helps. Instructions Send your photo to gallery@twilightwap.com with your user name. We'll process the image and add it to your account in 3 or 4 days. You can send your picture via MMS from your phone. Write the e-mail address gallery@twilightwap.com in the recipient part of the message, write your username, attach your photo and send it. We recommend you to send a passport type photo. If you want your photo to be replaced, just send another one. To remove your picture go to preferences from main menu or click here If you've sent your photo via MMS, remember that not all network operators deliver MMS messages to e-mail addresses. If your MMS message fails, try send your photo from a PC as an attachment to e-mail. If your photo still didn't appear 4 days after you sent, try to send again. Make sure that you've entered the e-mail address correct, (gallery@twilightwap.com), and don't forget to write your user name and include your photo. Please don't ask why your photo hasn't been added. It should be added 3-4 days after we received it. If your photo doesn't appear, there must be a problem in your e-mail or MMS. Some of there problems are: - Your e-mail/MMS not delivered, caught to spam filter, corrupted, unacceptable adult photo, no user name, no image etc..) *

teebee87 7/1/2007 - 2:49:48
Thanks a bunch ngrguy..ur far too kind, i've done just that *

* Lagos Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lagos

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search